Feel At Home
We have equipped our communities with the best staff to help you with your day-to-day needs. Let us lend a helping hand, so you or your loved one can enjoy lifes’ best moments.
What Services Does A&A Provide?
A&A Senior Living is a unique management company
When you or your loved one can no longer live on your own, A&A Senior Living Management is here to help. Our communities’ staff can assist with your day-to-day needs while allowing you to live your life to the fullest. Our goal is to help residents continue to live as independently as possible, but with a little bit of help when needed.
There isn’t a one-size-fits-all approach to ensuring that residents who require memory care services live with dignity, purpose, and meaning each day. Our communities provided specialized care to those living with varying degrees of dementia or Alzheimer’s.
Feel At Home
At A&A Senior Living Management, we strive to equip each community with amenities that cater to the lifestyles of our residents. Our amenities support quality of life while freeing residents from the worries of home maintenance, housekeeping, laundry, and meal preparation.
- Spacious private apartments and rooms
- Access to courtyards, walking paths, and lovely manicured grounds
- Comfortable living rooms and sitting areas
- Cozy gathering rooms to socialize with friends, visiting relatives, and other residents
- Well-stocked libraries and computer rooms
- Transportation to appointments, shopping, sightseeing, and entertainment
- Nondenominational chapels
- 24-hour staff
- Night security
- Housekeeping services
- Laundry services
- Pets, with some restrictions
Activities & Programs
In addition to our incredible amenities, each A&A Senior Living community offers a full calendar of activities and lively programming that appeal to varying interests.
Sharing experiences, interests, and talents through inclusive events and activities creates a robust communal spirit among residents. We believe that providing these activities inspires our residents, and supports their minds and bodies, which leads to healthier and happier well-being. Some of the activities offered include:
- Art therapy classes
- Physical fitness groups and wellness activities
- Trips to local museums, restaurants, and entertainment venues
- Live performances
- Religious services and groups
- A variety of activities developed in response to resident requests